Top Five Wedding Cars for Hire
Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life. Just as important as the dress, flowers, and the cake, is your wedding car hire. Adding a touch of class to your big day goes a long way. Not only are you treated like royalty on such a special day, but it guarantees to make you the talk of the town once you walk out that vintage or modern luxury car! weddingcarhire.co.uk provides affordable chauffeur-driven wedding car hire to suit every taste. Whether you desire a Rolls Royce Phantom or a Ferrari F430, WeddingCarHire.co.uk boasts an extensive and immaculately maintained fleet of luxury wedding car hire.
When deciding on your wedding car hire, it is important to make the right choice. There is a multitude of options! Which one is right for you?
- Rolls Royce Phantom - This is an all-time favourite for classic car lovers. The Rolls Royce Phantom combines luxury and vintage style to bring to you opulence and grandeur on four wheels. Top Gear recommends it, celebrities ride it, so it's no wonder that the Rolls Royce Phantom is Britain's most popular wedding car hire!
- Bentley Arnage - This wedding car hire is a luxury available from only a select few companies across the country. Boasting carpets that feel like melted butter, a magnolia interior and walnut veneer, the Bentley Arnage promises to turn heads on your big day.
- Ferrari limo - We know the Ferrari. We know the limousine. Bring the both together and you've got the world's only custom-made Ferrari limo built for the bold and the adventurous! The Ferrari 360 Modena stretch limo is unique in every way and also boasts a top speed of 180 miles an hour.
- Aston Martin - The luxury car probably most famous for having given a ride to 007, the Aston Martin, is a favourite among all those who like their drinks shaken, not stirred! Goldfinger, Die Another Day, Casino Royale... the list goes on. Bond drove it, imagine the eyebrows you'll raise when you arrive in it!
- 1940s Austin Princess - So you like a bit of old school charm? Then this is the car for you! Boasting a spacious interior big enough to fit the bride, a long train, and all the bridesmaids in style, the 1940s Austin Princess is a vintage winner. This wedding car hire promises royal transport, making you feel like a princess on your big day.
Weddingcarhire.co.uk is a nationwide service which means that no matter which part of the country you live in, Weddingcarhire.co.uk will find the perfect vehicle for your wedding day! Whether you live in London, Bristol, Brighton, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, York, Oxford, Cardiff, Swansea, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or glasgow, Weddingcahire.co.uk will have your dream wedding car hire pick you up from your doorstep and transport you to your venue in style.
So what are you waiting for? Contact Weddingcarhire.co.uk today for some exciting deals on your chauffeur-driven wedding car hire!