Wedding car and limo hire booking advice..
Every bride wants her wedding day to be just perfect to make her and her groom feel like a royal couple. One of the most important parts of the wedding day is the arrival, as they say ‘first impressions last' and you want to make your grand entrance to the church, and your first as man and wife, in style.
Therefore make sure you consider the following when hiring your wedding cars or limousines..
- Every bride knows that all aspects of her wedding day need to be booked in advance, otherwise you may miss out on what you want and it may not be ready in time. The same goes for hiring a limo for your wedding day. Therefore, you should start looking for the perfect limo wedding car around six to nine months before the wedding. This allows you enough time to ring around and find the one you want. However, you don't want to over compensate and start calling limo hire companies any more than a year in advance as they may be reluctant to take a booking that far in advance.
- You then need to work out how much you are willing to pay for your limo hire. You can hire a standard limo for quite a reasonable price, but the price will start going up when you look at the classic cars and the bigger, showier types such as hummers. Therefore, if you need to cut your limo hire budget cost, choose a limo with less features, I mean do you really need a plasma TV and 18 speaker sound system in your wedding car?
- The features of the limo is the best way to cut your costs as most limo hire companies won't allow you to hire for less than three or four hours so you can't just have a quickie limo trip. You will also want the limo to wait for you at the church and after the reception. Therefore always hire one more hour than you think you'll need, an extra half hour for photos and an extra half hour for every 100 people in your receiving line.
- Lastly you want to make sure you get the right size. Often when limos say they can carry eight people, that is what they are rated at, that doesn't include a beefy groomsman or the extra space required for bridesmaid's dresses, not to mention the bride's precious dress too.
So for help choosing the perfect limo for your perfect day, contact WeddingCarHire.co.uk and we'll find you exactly what you need.
More useful wedding advice:
- looking good on your wedding day : Wedding Advice / Tips - Want to look good on your wdding day? Get the advice here. A radiant bride shines from the inside fr..
- Wedding Advice And Tips For The Groom - Useful wedding advice for the groom. As the groom you may think thatall you need to do on your weddi..
- wedding guest transport Hire Advice - Here are our top tips for arranging your perfect wedding car hire..
- Wedding History And Traditions - Few modern brides follow these traditions in favour of fresher looking photos taken before the weddi..
- wedding budget Advice - What she doesn't dream of is starting a new life with her husband and a huge wedding debt..
- The Wedding Checklist - The wedding checklist will help you to ensure that every step is complete and organised..
- Wedding History And Traditions - Few modern brides follow these traditions in favour of fresher looking photos taken before the wedding..
Top 10 areas: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Kent, glasgow, Essex, Nottingham, Glasgow, Bristol & Cardiff.
top 5 wedding cars: Rolls Royce Phantom - Bentley Arnage - Chrysler 300 - Beauford - Aston Martin.